OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!! Only three days until Christmas. Although it is a stressful time of year, I do LOVE the holidays and everything that comes with them. I luckily did most of my Christmas shopping over the past two months, so I haven't had to use elbows or dirty looks to get my way in the stores this year. Santa is going to be very good to the boys ;) but I will wait until after the "big day" to reveal what all the boys got for being so good *snicker.*
LOTS of stuff is going on with us. After the 8 day ICU stay for Gavin during Thanksgiving....the days have just FLOWN by. Quick update on that.....he is now in the care of a Pulmonologist, and things are going well (knock on wood.) He takes a controller medicine 2 times a day. So far, we have kept his asthma under control (even in this on again off again cold weather.) And, the Dr says that his "injured" lung will eventually grow stronger without any outside help (ie...surgery, etc.) For now, we just stick to the meds, see the specialist for check ups, and pray he completely heals soon. 
My brother and his family moved back to Texas after a 2.5 year stay in Geneva, Switzerland. I know they are so excited to be back on Texas soil, and we couldn't be more thrilled that they are only 4.5 hrs away (Katy, TX) compared to ACROSS THE OCEAN! Unfortunately, we were not able to get out there and visit during their adventure, but that's ok. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures.....but love having them back even more. They will be here in just a few days to celebrate Christmas. VERY excited!
And the biggest news yet......The Warners are expecting a new
wait for it.................
ready (it's exciting)............
PLACE TO LIVE IN MID-JANUARY! ha...I know I got some of you. ;) After 2 weeks of our house being on the market with the amazing Aaron Morrow and team, our house sold (or should I say is under contract.) Closing day is on Jan 9th (and so far things are still on track.) What does this mean for us......well, we still don't exactly know where we will be living in the next couple of months. I am trying to not stress, for I know it will all work out. Our plan for now is to rent a place for 6 months (or so) and then purchase the house of our dreams. We are really wanting some land (couple acres) and to be out in the COUNTRY. No neighborhoods, no city lights, just the sound of crickets chirping. We want the boys to ride four wheelers through the open fields. We want BONFIRES. We want to get away from reality as much as possible. I ask for prayers during this time of transition. There is a lot going on in this family (possible promotion for Kyle as well....but I will talk more about that later after we hear more.) We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and please remember the reason for this season. Jesus was born on this day. He later would take away ALL our sins no matter how big or how small. He saved us from destruction and gave us a chance to live eternal life with our Father up in heaven. Amen!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
THREE days....
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 5:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment