Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to our Roots!!!

I realize it has been forever since I blogged. When I pulled up our blog site, I heard Christmas music. That shows me I have neglected this thing. But, come on....it is not like we have had nothing going on.

We sold our house in Wylie and are now living back in the town that Kyle and I grew up in.....ROCK CITY (Rockwall for those of you confused and saying, "I have never heard of Rock City!") lol

We love it. I feel at home. It is great being so close to family again (not like we were super far before....but still.) We are just renting a small little place for now (6 months to be exact.) In July we are hopefully going to be re-settling again in the same area, but on some land....some acres. We are ready for bonfires and 4 wheelers. :)

I have tons of pictures from the holidays and the past couple of months. Since we just got internet up and going at the new place (literally like 5 minutes ago) I will have to upload later.

But, for now....we are good and making ourselves at home! More to come soon.....

0 comments: