Itttttttt's Friiiiiday!!!! Normally I would be super excited since this is my favorite day of the week. But, my poor Lan Man is sick. He was up just about every hour last night CRYING and complaining that his left ear hurt. He started running a fever and even threw up. Ugh! It was a long night. Luckily, our pediatrician is great. I called them this morning at 8:30 to try and get an appointment. The wonderful people they are booked him in at 9:15. Verdict = horrible ear infection. First dose of Amoxicillian and ear drops later....he is resting more comfortably now.
Moving on.....it is Flashback Friday. Last week I Flashbacked (pretty sure I just made that word up) all the way to the day Kyle and I got engaged. So- moving on...let's look at the fun events that lead up to the wedding. And what better night to start with than the good ole' bachelorette party! Wow.....fun times! Of course, I feel like it was so long ago (2005) that it is hard to remember everything about that night. We started out at a friends apartment for some drinks, {penis} cake (come on...it was a bachelorette celebration) :), and lingerie shower. Then- we headed out to Pete's Piano Bar. I have always loved that place. Of course, this night it was even more special because I was the guest of honor (at our table anyway.):) I was pulled up on stage and embarrassed....but that is just part of it. Afterwards we headed out to LaBare's. I have only been to that place a few times (my bachelorette party plus a few other "special" occasions as such.) It is funny to me how some of those women REALLY get into it. You know who I am talking about....you have seen it. The older women that sit at the foot of the stage and just die for the attention of these men (who note....probably swing the other way if you know what I mean.) Anyway, my point is....I always have more fun with my girlfriends people watching at that place than anything else.
It was a very fun and special night. Kyle had his bachelor party the same night. I requested it that way so I wouldn't be sitting at home wondering what he was doing. I asked my girls to keep me busy! ;) I have such an amazing group of friends. I thank them all for that fantastic night.
getting started...
some of my girls before walking into Pete's
my best friend for ever and ever (and Maid of Honor) :)....me and Neeley
love my Kari (before we were mommies) :)
Pete's
on stage....
Friday, January 27, 2012
Flashback Friday....Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment