It's that time again....Flashback Friday. Time to recall some major stepping stones in our family....all starting with the wedding!
I will spare you ALL the details about our wedding day. There is not enough time or blog page space for all that. I will just wrap it all up by saying that day was magical and fantastic! Kyle and I still say our wedding was the best we have ever been to (as do most couples {about your own wedding, not ours}....and I hope all YOUR wedding stories are much better than ours...TO YOU! But, to us....we LOVED our day of becoming one!) Was that confusing...yes! I thought so after I read it....but I am too lazy right now to go back and rewrite. ha! :)
We got married on May 21, 2005 @ 2:00pm. It was a gorgeous day. The ceremony took place at Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall, TX (my childhood church.) Our great friend, Judge David Bridges, was so kind to perform the ceremony for us. I had 5 bridesmaids (Neeley Killough, Michelle Warner, Rachel Justice, Kari Christoph, and Anne Streng {some of these lovely ladies have since had a name change.}) Kyle's "side" consisted of Ryan Warner, Nick Patton, Jared Landin, Tyler Lawless, and Brandon Streng. Ring bearer was our lovely nephew Will Justice, and flower girl was a cousin....Ashleigh Watterson. Ushers were made up of Jeff Justice, Bobby Prikryl, and Jordan Petsch. We had about 200 guest in attendance (I believe.)
After the quick I Do's (and I mean quick....we were in and out of the ceremony in no more than 20 minutes) everybody packed up and we headed out to Grapevine, TX. The reception was held at the fantastic Gaylord Hotel. WOW!!!! I am still in love with that day. We had the Yellow Rose Ballroom reserved thanks to my wonderful daddy (he works at the Gaylord.) It was PERFECT!!! The food was fantastic (as you can probably imagine), the cakes were delicious (courtesy of George's Bakery out of Garland), the DJ was spinning some good tracks. The speeches were right on, the decorations were just my style, the atmosphere was brilliant, and the OPEN bar was flowing (beer, wine, AND liquor (yep...we did it up right.)
We have a beautiful photo album of professional pictures, but obviously I cant put those on here. So- enjoy some of these pictures taken from random guest camera.
I will never forget May 21, 2005....the day I became MRS WARNER!!!!
About to get ready....
Me and my beautiful Momma...
The gorgeous bridesmaids....
Let's do this...
Newlyweds...
reception site......
dancing the night away...
headed upstairs to our room at the end of the night.... ;) ;) ;)
Friday, February 3, 2012
Flashback Friday....Wedding Day!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment