We had a great Valentine's Day here in the Warner house. Landry had a little pizza party at his school. He was very excited to take all the cards and candy he worked so hard on the day before. I love watching him learn and grow. He wrote his name on every one of the cards, and even tried writing his friends names on some of them. My oldest baby is growing up!
I had to work at the gym on Tuesday night. I had a great surprise when I got to the car. Kyle had left a note saying come straight home (he had already picked the boys up from the sitter.) :) As soon as I walked in, this was on the table..........
That my friends is a lovely dinner consisting of bacon wrapped filet mignons, grilled shrimp, steamed lobster tails, crab cakes, deluxe mac and cheese, and cheesy garlic bread! Yum-yum!!! I can still taste it....it was SOOOO good. The boys picked out the flowers for me (funny little combo, but I love it all the same), and Kyle popped a bottle of bubbly for us. And, you can't forget about the box of chocolates. The Massage Envy gift card was actually my present to Kyle. So, we threw it in the picture. ;) Kyle works so hard and deserves to have his back rubbed (I will gladly pay somebody else to do that....my hands get tired after 5 minutes!)
Hope you all had a great Valentine's day, and your sweetie treated you right! :)
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Valentines Day
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment