I'm officially spoiled!!! We got a laptop the other day after moving into this house. I LOVE it. I am laying in bed updating this.....AWESOME! Why have none of you told me about the goodness of laptops???? :)
I know I have said it before, but I am going to try and do better about updating. I think having this new addition will definitely help with this task. It is so fresh and new....not bogged down with anything yet. Did I mention I love this thing?
I got my camera out and boy, am I behind. I'm just now getting around to sharing pictures from Christmas. The boys had a fantastic time this year, and Kyle and I enjoyed the time together and with family. As always.....Christmas went by way to fast this year. I just love that season!
Landry and his new Leapster
Daddy and Landry lying out the snacks for Santa and the reindeer
When will Santa be here?
Cast Iron Skillets...yay!! :)
kid table
Kyle and our niece, Riley
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Refocusing on Blog: Volume One
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment