I just received a phone call from one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world....my friend Kari. And, she informed me that she will be joining the "Mommy Club" come October! I can't tell you how excited I am for her and her husband, Justin. They are some of the kindest, most generous people I know. Kari's love for children is amazing....and I know she will make a great mommy.
So, after the phone call I started looking back at the past year....and I started to think of all the peeps I know that had a baby this past year, or will become a parent in the year 2009. The more I thought about it....the more I realized.....this world is really expanding. Just from the people I know......we multiplied the earth by 20 or so. :)
Just a quick list of the ones I remember in 2008 (and I know I probably forgot somebody...so sorry.)
Kristin O...baby boy Noah
Tracy....baby boyS John and Andrew
Lindsey.....baby boy Cooper
Kristen B....baby girl Avery
Alexus...baby boy Jackson
Kim...baby girl Ava
Amy...baby girl Haylee
Christy....baby girl Velvet
Haley...baby boy Liam
Elizabeth...baby girl Kaitlyn
Courtney....baby girl Emerson
Kristin D....baby boy Carter
and of course ME.......baby boy GAVIN
and still to come for 2009........
Kellie S.....baby boy ? (ps....she may be in labor as we speak....good luck sweetie!)
Stephanie.....baby ?
Becca....baby ?
Leah....baby ?
Dyanna...baby ?
Anne....baby girl ? (due in a couple of weeks) :)
Dewawn....baby ?
Cindy....baby girl ?
and now the latest Kari....baby?
Anyway, random blog I know. Just started thinking of all the love making going on. hehe! Life is grand!
Monday, January 26, 2009
The world keeps expanding.......
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Bwhahahaha! That is so funny! Lots of lovin'!! Greatness.
Post a Comment