I have had a spectacular Mothers Day today. As we were eating breakfast this morning....Kyle walks into the kitchen with a HUGE poster looking thing. He hands me that and a present wrapped in "wedding" paper. He cracks me up because he just uses the first thing he finds when it comes to wrapping paper and stuff. Sometimes, I don't even get a wrap job. But, he never fails to amaze me with a good surprise. So, back to that BIG poster. I was thinking it was going to be a big picture of the family or something. But, as I open it I realize it is just a gigantic Mother's Day card. I proceed to look at Kyle and he states, "That is too make up for all the times I haven't gotten you a card." You see.....he usually skips the card all together. But, for some reason this time....he decided to give me a "Texas size" card. I loved it.....so funny!
Then, I got to open my box. As I removed the paper I noticed the box said "Mommy Jewelry" on it. SO EXCITED. I had found a necklace a long time ago that I wanted. I just never thought Kyle would remember and surprise me with it. Here is a picture:
I know you can't tell much about it here. But, it is a round silver piece that has my boys names engraved on it. One half of the circle says Gavin Justice and the other half Landry Allen. I LOVE it. Then, we went to Chilosos here in Wylie for a wonderful lunch with my parents and grandma. If you have never eaten at Chilosos (there is one in Rockwall and now one in Wylie) you must try it. It is DELICIOUS. They have a grilled avocado plate that I could eat every meal of the day. The best part about it, MOTHERS EAT FREE ON MOTHERS DAY! Nothing can get better than that! Ever since we got home, I have been doing NOTHING. And, I LOVE IT! I have laid on the couch and relaxed. Kyle is doing all the chores, and even if I try to jump in, he tells me to go sit and relax. I am not going to argue. I will probably be finishing my night off with a glass of wine and a bubble bath. Can we make Mother's Day everyday? Also, Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. She is my world. I love that lady so much. She is the best Mom a kid can ask for, and an even better MEMAW! Thanks Mom for always putting up with me. I Love You!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love the necklace. SO cute! And I LOVE chilosos!! SOOOO yummy!
Post a Comment