Monday, May 4, 2009

First Customer!

Yip--eeeeee.....I have my first customer. So, as most of you know, I have started up a new little business focused on helping new Mommies/Mommy-To-Be's do their chores. First of all I want to thank each and every one of my friends and family. The overwhelming support and "go get em's" have been remarkable.

Well, checked my email today and there it was. Something I have been wanting to see for several days now. My first inquiry. This one actually came from a man who found my posting on craigslist. His wife is having a c-section on Monday, and he says she is stressing out about getting the house clean. See, I knew there were other pregos out there that had the same worry and concern as I did. So, I will be un-stressing this mommy-to-be tomorrow! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I have a friend from high school that is wanting to get a package for her sister who is due with her first baby in late July. I haven't finalized that one yet, but I hope it works out also!

Once again....thanks for the support you guys. I REALLY appreciate it! *MUAH*

1 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Hurray! Congrats!