Thursday, April 30, 2009

If I don't try it.....I will never know!

I once read an article that said, "After a woman has a baby, the last thing she wants is for you to come over and HELP WITH THE BABY! Instead, she needs help around the house. Let the new Mommy have all the time in the world with her newborn. It is the other stuff she doesn't care about!"

I will never forget that. I mean.....it is SO true. You just went through 9+ months bonding with this little human being. The last thing you want, is for somebody to come over and hold them all day. Don't you think that should be your job? But, the thing that could use some attention is the housework. So, as I was steam cleaning my carpets the other day, I was thinking about how nice it feels to have FRESH, clean carpets. The smell alone is wonderful. But, the feeling of walking on clean carpets is also lovely. Since Gavin spends 70% of his time rolling around on the carpets now, I have to make sure mine are always in great condition. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. If I am a new Mom, and love this feeling, wouldn't every other Mom too? Think about it.....flowers and gifts are great. But, flowers obviously die. And, even though it is such a blessing to receive presents for your baby, don't you want something given to you? Face it.......you deserve it......you did a LOT of hard work over the past 9 months, and it isn't stopping anytime soon.

That is where I think I can help. I have a new business idea. If it doesn't work, than so be it. But, if I don't try....then I will never know. God blessed me with the physical ability to do this.....so I am going to do it. Plus, I have such a true passion for helping others (especially new Mommies!) :)

Please check out my new blogsite:

http://pamperedprego.blogspot.com

Tell me what you think. PLEASE pass on my new blogsite to your friends also.

If I were having another child (and I am not ANYTIME soon), I would LOVE to receive this as a gift. Nothing could be greater! Our kids grow up to fast, and I want to help people spend time with their newborns when they are newborns. There is nothing more special.

I am on my hands and knees about this one!

2 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

I think this is a GREAT idea!! I will certainly pass it on! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

thank you....thank you....thank you!