Saturday, April 11, 2009

2 Years Old!

Well, I don't have a lot of time, and I am not at home to load pictures. But, today is Landry's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is already 2. He is such an incredible little guy. We are in Houston at my brothers. We just had a fun little mini birthday party for him. Blew up the bounce house in the back, ate hamburgers/hot dogs, presents, and cake. Now, the birthday boy and his cousins are passed out. We will be going to church later tonight, then getting ready for the Easter Bunny to stop by the house. And of course, we are doing all the fun Easter things tomorrow (hunts and stuff.) I will definitely have pictures to post later. But for now, Happy Easter everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDRY! Mommy and Daddy love you!

1 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Awwww!! Happy Birthday, Landry!!