Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well- Hello again!

Geez, I just noticed I haven't posted anything in December yet. It has just been nuts around our house! The typical "have-something-to-do-every-single-day" agenda is in full effect. I have worked a lot the past two weeks. But, it was all worth it. Now- I am officially on break for 3 weeks. I did schedule a few things here and there, so at least a little extra cash will help. On Dec 19th I am judging a baby pageant in Arlington. I got this hook up from one of the parents at the gym that owns a company. I think this could be a HOOT! It amazes me the things they have little 2 year olds do. Fake hair, spray tan, fake teeth (yes- I actually learned they have little "vernier" type teeth to fill in the "gaps" in their mouth!) I just am curious to see how it is all run. I accepted the challenge, it will be a good entertainer- and I get paid for it. I also have some extra cheer practices scheduled.

The boys- have been great! It amazes me how much they can change in one single day. Landry surprises me with something new daily. My proud Mommy Moment happened on Tuesday when I picked him up for school. They informed me he was "too advanced" for the 2 yr old class, and will be putting him in the 3-4 yr old class when we return in January! So cool....he is such a little smart dude!

We started a Boot Camp up at the gym. One of our students Dad is in the Army Reserve and comes in and works us out! I did it last Monday, and I felt GREAT the next day. I was very sore- but one of those "good" sores. I felt energized. Today is a FREE class if anybody is interested. Noon-1 in Sachse. I promise...it is worth it!

We woke up Friday and found a VERY NICE AND UNEXPECTED Christmas Bonus from Kyle's company in our bank account. Thank you PMC, and thank you GOD!!!!!! That was so needed and we are so grateful.

We have taken the boys to several "Christmas" activities around the metroplex. It has been fun. Landry especially is starting to really get into it. We've been to the Bass Pro Shop where they have a WONDERFUL Santa's Wonderland. We had a day of cookie baking and setting up the tree/decorations. On Monday we will be taking the kids to the Gaylord to see "ICE!" They also have an awesome atrium set up with trains and decorations. Should be fun! Thanks Dad for the tickets! :)

We had our company Christmas Party last night. Thanks Kim for hosting it. Yummy food (Mi Cosina), yummy drinks (ritas), and good times (friends!)

Today- my Mom and I are going to a wedding reception (they already had a destination wedding.) Then- the boys are spending the night at Memaw/Pepaw's (thanks for taking them on Mom and Dad) and Kyle and I are going to 2 different parties (Christmas and Birthday.)

My brother and his family will be here soon! I am so excited to see them. For those of you that don't know- they moved to Switzerland with my brother's company, back in August. They will be here Christmas Day....and I can't wait! Safe travels ya'll!

That is all I can think of.....just random things going on with us over the past couple weeks.

0 comments: