Monday, December 21, 2009

RIP B.M.

"Rolling with the Homies"......"You're just a virgin that can't drive!"

These are two of my favorite lines from Clueless. I LOVE that movie. It will always be a classic in my mind.

Brittany Murphy died yesterday at the age of 32. Such a sad day! She has always been one of my favorite actresses. Clueless, 8 Mile, Just Married, Little Black Book, and not to mention the voice of Luanne on King of the Hill. Brittany was so pretty, so ambitious, full of life, and so talented. Listen to me- I'm speaking of her like I knew her or something. It is just so eye-opening when a person close to my same age dies. Cardiac arrest in the shower- are you kidding me. That is crazy! It just reminds me that today, this hour, this minute, this second could be your last. You never know when the good Lord will need you to be with Him......spend each day like it is your last.

RIP Brittany!

1 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

I know! So shocking. I adored her!

When you watch someones life on tv and the movies, you feel like you know them, lol. I felt that way when Steve Irwin died.