Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Life....Back to Reality!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone! I have been gone for a while. I told myself I would do better...I would post something everyday about Christmas. I was going to share all the hilarious/sweet pictures I took. Ok- so it didn't happen. The holidays were BUSY! But- we have had such a spectacular break. We saw my brother and his family. We went to PK Lake with some friends. We ate, ate, ate! We laughed.....we spent some much needed time together as a family, and we celebrated the REAL reason for the season......the birth of our Saviour King!

So- what's next? What does 2010 have to offer? I am excited to see what is in store for us. I am sure there will be many goods and many bads this year, as there always is. But, this year I am going to focus on "everything happening for a reason." Keep a positive attitude and look for the good in every situation.

Bring it on 2010. I am ready for a new year, a fresh start, a clean slate.

At church today we listened to a message about moving forward....not living with who we were in the past, but focusing on who we are now. I loved the verse that supported our pastors sermon.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17

Happy 2010!!!!! Hope it is blessed for all of you and your loved ones! :)

0 comments: