Monday, January 4, 2010

Another business you need to see.......

Do you know somebody getting married in the near future? Throwing a huge party, anniversary, quinceanera? Do you need a DJ Service for any reason?

Well- looks like my list of friends that have their own little business is growing again! I love how ambitious and productive we all are. I have a group of guy friends that just started up their own DJ Service. Believe me....they are legit, and they are awesome! Over the New Years Weekend Kyle and I were fortunate enough to head to PK Lake with this group (thanks again Gramma and Papa for watching the rug rats!) This is a group of friends from college that we don't see much. But, every time we are around them, it is ALWAYS a good time.

These 3 guys started up a little business (soon to be BIG business.) The New Years party was a blast. Eric DJ'ed for us all weekend. Oh yes- that is right....we had dance party 24/7 for 2 days straight. Ok...maybe we didn't do dance party that whole time, but I guarantee you music was being played that whole time whether it was fun, relaxing, party, chill, or lake house music. :)

Here are some pictures of the DJ service that my friend Libbie (wife to Eric) captured. So- enjoy and ANYTIME you need a dj service or know somebody that does...turn to:

www.blacktiepremier.com








0 comments: