Samoas, Trefolis, Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos.....
Samoas, Trefolis, Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos.....
Samoas, Trefolis, Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos.....
Samoas, Trefolis, Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos.....
Samoas, Trefolis, Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos.....
**It is that time of year again. Girl Scout Cookies go on sale today. Since I work at a gym that has about 300 girls, you know I get approached. I don't mind one bit though....I love those little cookies. And, since we just started up a REALLY great Boot Camp Program, I feel even better about participating in eating my fair share this year. ;) If you are interested in Boot Camp, let me know. The prices are great (depending on how many classes you book, pricing can be as low as $10 a session....that is incredible.)
So....happy eating and happy calorie burning! :)
Friday, January 8, 2010
Here comes trouble......
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey chicka! I wanna know more about this boot camp. :)
Post a Comment