Just wanted to update my fellow bloggers about my baby boy. Last you heard he was extremely sick. Good news....he is doing much better! The blistering hot fever that lasted 6 WHOLE days finally broke on Monday night. He is slowly but surely getting his appetite back, and his sleeping habits are ALMOST back to normal. That was a rough one. Here are a few before and after pictures!
One of the WORST days....all he could do was sleep and cry!
Landry was such a good big brother. He stayed by him through it all. Look how pathetic Gavin looks.... :(
Here is when he started to feel better. Cheetos were about the only thing I could get him to eat......who can blame him....those air puffed chips rock!
And here he is today....full smiles and back into everything!
On another note....Kyle's birthday was yesterday. Good ole' Groundhogs Day! I asked him if it was depressing being his last birthday in the 20's and all. He told me "Not at all!" Huh.....I sure remember hating turning 29. I just kept thinking this was it.....the last time I would ever see 20. Glad Kyle didn't have the same view! So- we went to Wal-Mart and I told Landry to pick out ANYTHING that he wanted to give Daddy. I was very surprised with his selection....he actually did great. He choose a Floating Lantern for Daddy. Sure, I don't know when Kyle will use it other than camping or something....but Kyle loves to camp....so I figured it was a good choice. Great selection Landry:
Speaking of Landry, poor guy hasn't had much face time lately. With Gavin being sick...I seemed to notice I posted only things about little G-Man. So, I wanted to share a picture (one of the only I have recently) of my big guy Landry. He enjoyed a rainy day a couple of weeks ago. Santa's gift of rain boots and an umbrella came in handy!
That's all for now! Stay happy and healthy! Happy Hump Day! :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Happy Smiles and Happy Birthday!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so glad your little guy is feeling better.
If you thought turning 29 was bad just wait till you hit 30. I hated turning 30 it was no fun at all. I don't think it is the same for guys as it is for girls. Hope you guys all stay healthy over there. :)
Post a Comment