Saturday, February 12, 2011

To: You From: Landry and Gavin

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I remember as a kid the funnest thing about Valentine's was getting those cute little cards in your "mailbox." I would always be so excited to see who would give me what. To see if there would be a piece of candy attached. Or, to see the "saying" on the card from the cute boy in class. If it was more of a friend saying or something along the line of "You are my Sweetest Valentine! :)

I let the boys decorate Valentine cards on Thursday. They worked for a couple of hours on them. It was hilarious too.....all Landry did was color the eyeballs of his (he had Toy Story cards.) Gavin did a few scribbles here and there. The funnest part though was asking Landry who he wanted to send the particular card he was working on to. He would think real hard, then blurt out a name. I wrote the names on the cards for him....but he sealed them all with the cute heart stickers the cards came with. Then we addressed and shipped them off.

We also made cookies while we worked on our cards. I made peanut butter cookies....but Landry did all the work putting the chocolate Hershey Kisses in the middle. He did a great job. They turned out delicious!!!!!

It was fun helping the boys do their Valentine's cards for the first year. Gavin is still a little too young....but Landry really got into this year. Hope you all have had a great weekend. Enjoy the pics....





1 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

CUTE pictures!! But now I'm hungry. :)