I'm starting to get really bad about keeping this thing updated!!! So sorry! Last time I left you, I had been really sick. Strange sick. Not sure what was happening sick. My EKG at the Dr. came back abnormal. I had major dizzy spells and had been puking my guts out (not literally....just felt like it.) :) So, I am back today to report to you....I FEEL GREAT!!!! Apparently, I have had some anxiety issues. ME!!! I have NEVER in my life had anxiety....but it hit me a couple of weeks ago....and it hit me hard. I have been stressed more than I realized. I had been eating junk more than I would like to admit. I was (NOTICE...."WAS") a caffeine-a-holic. I had to have coffee, tea, or soda all day. Of course, at the time I didn't think too much of it. I felt like I was bullet proof. I could eat what I wanted when I wanted. But- my body had a WHOLE other idea. Who would have thought? ;)
Conclusion is I am feeling soooo much better. Once I realized I needed to stop stressing the small stuff, I needed to drink more water, and eat many more fruits and veggies AND take my vitamins....I am a whole new person. No dizzy spells. LOTS less caffeine (come on....I couldn't give it up completely) equals no speeding heart rate (which equals happy EKG!) I tell myself to stop worrying...I can't control the day or future.....I can only control how I react to it. I never thought I would let myself spin out of control like that. I was oblivious to the fact that my health was in danger, simply because I wasn't taking care of myself.
It's time to focus.....focus on health, laughter, and life!! :)
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6
On another note....I am taking care of this precious little face today and tomorrow:
This is our friend's Jason and Andrea's little one: Giovanna! She is a sweetie pie. This little girl has some of the cutest chunk legs I've ever seen....A*DOR*ABLE!! My boys are at school today....so it is me and this little lady having some girl time. Totally getting my baby fix...love it!!!!
Live * Laugh * Love!!!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Who would have thought?????
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment