Totally remembered why we don't move around often. Getting the house ready to put on the market....sucks!!!!!!!! When you are living somewhere and aren't going anywhere, I guess you just get "used to" how it looks. But, now that we are trying to move.....I realized this house looks so much better with the things we are fixing up. It is amazing how a fresh coat of paint can brighten up the room. We have scraped the popcorn ceilings off.....WHOA!!!! What a mess! Super glad that part is done. I worked my entire Spring Break on painting and doing the little details around here. Cleaned all the glass fixtures from the chandeliers. Painted light switch and outlet covers. Painted some outside chairs. All this was done while taking care of a 2.5 yr old that has (had) the flu. Talk about juggling. Poor G.....I know he was really sick earlier in the week....so YES- I held my sweet baby boy all day and just let him cuddle up on Momma Bear. But- he is obviously feeling better. Otherwise I don't think the 6 mini corndogs, and the hour of playtime in the backyard would have gone down. So- Gavin....Momma loves you.....BUT I DON'T WANT TO HOLD YOU ANYMORE!!!! Sorry- not trying to sound harsh...but geez! My back is killing me. Gavin- you are not my 7 lb infant anymore......you are my 30 lb toddler!!!! Hug, hug, kiss, kiss......let's move on with our day!!! (but I am so glad you are feeling better pumpkin!)
I am beat down. Tired. Sore (from painting.) I was really looking forward to Spring Break because I knew this is exactly what needed to be done....work on the house. It is something I actually wrote in our calendar. But, now that it is Friday....and my Spring Break is over....I am sad. I NEED MORE TIME!!!!!
Is 3:00 to early on a Friday afternoon to have a vodka/cranberry????? Don't mind if I do........
Friday, March 18, 2011
B*E*A*T*I*N*G!!!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment