Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm Fired!!!!

I am firing myself. My ability to keep up with this thing lately is absolutely pathetic. I have been BUSY with a big fat capital "B!" Let's see....since the last time I posted this has gone down........

* all 4 of us caught the horrible, stink-tastic, miserable, stomach virus. Started with Gavin and spread through this family as fast as it could. Everyone felt and looked like hell!!!! Yuck- glad that is over.
* I have judged at least one high school or middle school cheerleading try-out since early February. This week I had two. I have seen my fair share of both talented kids and hopeful wanna-be's. Judgings will continue through mid-April. Rah, rah, ree!!!!
* staying on the cheer subject....had a competition in Denton with the squad. We did well. It was a fun and entertaining competition, and I loved being back in Denton. I even walked my squad around the campus a little.
* I had to wear a 24 hr heart monitor to make sure I never skipped any beats through out the day. Long story short....was having some health issues- abnormal EKG- cardiologist appointments- stress test- diagnosis. Every 3rd heart beat of mine is really faint. After some monitoring and ultrasounds, I am cool! Just have to keep stress level and anxiety down.
* I have subbed for a couple weeks in a row now. I am really enjoying it. I finally gave in and went to sub at Sunnyvale High School and to my surprise LOVED IT!!!! So- now I am signed up for every school in the Wylie ISD, and Sunnyvale ISD.
* had a Garage Sale with my Mom. Clearing some room out......tell ya why later in the post!
* we have been to 3 birthday parties in the past 2 weekends. Just got back from one this afternoon at Pump It Up. Cool place.......wore Landry's little butt out!!!!
* and just as of last night......Gavin was diagnosed with the FLU. I could tell he was starting to feel bad yesterday. At one point he had a full case of the "chills." He was shivering but sweaty. Fever, shaking, WHINING, and swollen glands. Trip to after hours last night. Positive for Flu Type A! My poor baby is in pretty bad shape.

No- I wasn't exaggerating about being busy. I am extremely excited it is now Spring Break. I won't be having to sub b/c no school. Gym is closed because schools are closed. Yay! It will give me some time to (**this is where we go back to the "getting the house cleaned out" that I told you to wait for comes in**) get the house ready to put on the market. Yip- we are trying to move. It is bittersweet. We need a larger home and we really want at least an acre. Between the boys stuff and everything else, we need some more room. And, Kyle and I are dying for our kids to get to run around under some mature trees, explore the back woods, and ride 4 wheelers through the pond. That is what we are searching for. We would like to stay some what in the area though...so we aren't going far. It has just been a pain giving our house a small face lift. Between busy schedules and kids...I don't feel like we will ever get it ready. But- I am hoping to dedicate of a lot of attention towards it this week.

The days have been gorgeous lately....so maybe that will encourage me to keep working hard and fast on getting out of this house to a place where I can sit on the porch at night, drinking my glass of wine, watching the boys running wild through the open land, listening to cricket's chirp, while starring at the stars!!!! Hummmm......LOVELY!!!

1 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Wow!!! Moving is pretty exciting stuff!!! Can't wait to hear about the house hunt!! Good luck!