The things I love about this particular Saturday:
* we slept with the windows open last night. It was fantastic. The weather was just nice and breezy. I love letting the crickets serenade me to sleep!
* the boys both slept until 9:45. Yeah- you read that right NINE-FORTY-FIVE AM!!!! Ever since the time change, they have been waking up late. Granted, because of the time change, bedtime has become a challenge. Kyle slept until 10:45. It was a nice, relaxing morning. I always appreciate my coffee/computer time when it is not interrupted.
* we are fixing stuff around the house TOGETHER!!! It is always nice to have a companion when working around here on big projects. I don't mind doing the stuff....but I get bored easy. I like having a partner in crime.
* we always play music real loud and have "dance party!" It is oh so much fun! Everyone in the family just acts a fool and dances like wild. The boys really get into it. We had dance party this morning. I looked up and Kyle and Gavin were holding hands (you know, facing each other) and boogeying (is that a word?) Really cute and fun!!!
* the boys are now at Home Depot....which means house is quite. I will take it (no matter how long it may be.)
* I have James Taylor playing with the windows wide open! I heart James Taylor.
* I have something to look forward to today. We are having a sitter come over.....and Kyle and I are going to meet up with some friends for dinner and drinks. It is our great friend, Libbie's, birthday.....so we get to go have "adult fun!" I like that we have a sitter coming. Her name is Lexie and the boys LOVE her. We are so grateful for having both sets of parents (the boys grandparents) that live really close and help us out with the boys all the time. But, we do feel bad asking them to watch the boys EVERY TIME. So- we have just started doing the sitter thing more and more since the boys are getting older and enjoy it. Looking forward to going out tonight and being called by my alias name...Stephanie. Because, you know my real name is, "Mommy....Mommy.....Mommy.....Mommy!" (ps....you have to do all 4 of them.....that is my name.....it is not the same if there is not 4!) lol
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Things I love.........
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Lol. Sometimes in public when it's just the 2 of us, Scott still calls me "mommy". Weird, I'm sure to people who hear and the kids are nowhere around, but it's just natural now, lol.
Post a Comment