Bring on the world of competitive sports. Landry is officially a T-Ball player!!!!
We signed Landry up for T-ball this Fall and I am so excited. Baseball is a huge part of this family. My dad and brother were both big ball players. I grew up under the bleachers! We have always loved watching/going to the pro games. Landry even asks to watch the Rangers every night. It is greatness! So- we signed him up for his first year of competitive sports. He will be a LA Dodger this season. And, the coolest thing is the coach of the team is a very good family friend of ours, Gary Green. I grew up with The Greens, and we have kids that are the same age. Ironically enough, my dad was Gary (and my brothers) baseball coach in little league years ago. So- it has come full circle.
On Monday night Kyle took Landry to Dick's Sporting Goods to get him some cleats. Landry was excited to get to pick out a pair of "baseball shoes" and felt so grown up. He also got to pick out a special treat. :)
Big League Chew....yeah buddy! That's what it is all about.
Practice was last night and from what I could tell, things went good. I don't know why I was thinking I would be able to go and WATCH the practice. Gavin was not cooperating one bit. He wanted to be on the field and threw a fit so everyone knew it. Kyle was helping Gary coach, so it was just me to deal with the tantrum toddler. I ended up taking G to the park across the street. From what I could see though....Landry hds an awesome time. I asked him his favorite part after practice was over and he said, "running the bases." We were so proud that he had a good time at his first practice. The ball player got a special treat on the way home.............Orange Slush from Sonic ended the night on a great note! :)
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks....
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment