It is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Seriously, my shirt is soaking wet like I just got out of the pool. And, all I did was unload the groceries out of the back of the car. Geez! We are 13 days away from beating the 1980 record of consecutive days in a row that the temperature reaches over 100. I was born in the summer of '80, so believe me.....I have heard about how miserable it was that summer from my poor Mom who was mega-pregga with me many many times. Sorry Mom- I think this summer just might beat that record. But, you still win..........because if I were pg right now, believe me when I say....I would be a demanding, selfish, ice cream inhaler all the hours of the day! :) God bless all my friends that are pregnant right now.....lay back and kick your feet up ladies.....you deserve it.
Stay cool people.....THANK GOD for AC!!!!!
Monday, August 1, 2011
The Dad-Gum Temperature!!!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment