In just 2 short days, the youngest little Warner man will turn THREE!!!! I cant believe how fast the time has flown. He is definitely our little stubborn guy. Don't you all know that he can do EVERYTHING himself. Ahhh- he is a toot....but I love that little toot. Before I know it I will be sending him off to Kindergarten....so I am ignoring the independence struggle and enjoying one day at a time. :)
For the better half of a year, little G-man has been saying he wants a Cars Birthday. When it finally came time to plan the celebration, I wasn't real sure what to do with Cars. If he were a little older, we could have done the whole "Speed Zone"/go cart thing. But, not a group of 1-3 year olds. I figured since he LOVES the movie Cars, we should just watch that at his party. And then it hit me.....my boss has a projector that we use at the gym every now and then. I asked her if I could borrow it, and from there....we set up an Outdoor Movie Theatre. It was sooo much fun. We have another friend that has an actual popcorn machine. So- he brought that over for us to use. I bought all the concession stand goodies at Sam's (hot dogs, nachos, candy, etc.) Other than it being a tad bit windy....the weather turned out great being that it is November. Both of my kids have a "in between seasons" bday (Nov and April.) So- we are always taking a chance when we plan outdoor activities for them. But, this year it worked out great!!!!
Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a fantastic night. Gavin really enjoyed his Cars birthday!!!
Birthday Boy!!!!

movie screen
concession stand
enjoying the movie
the audience
yummy cookie cake
some of our guest
G and his Memaw share a birthday.....BIRTHDAY BUDDIES!!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Cars Birthday Party
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
What a fun idea! So cute! I cannot believe Gavin is 3 already - seems like yesterday when you were expecting soon after Neeley's wedding.
Post a Comment