Before I was a Mom.....10:00pm was just the start of my night...............now 10:00 is past my bed time.
Before I was a Mom.......I never valued a hot meal....now getting a hot meal is like a prize made of gold.
Before I was a Mom......I couldn't hardly function if I was "tired".......now if I am just "tired" I am doing pretty good.
Before I was a Mom......I couldn't stand the thought of changing "dirty" diapers all the time.....now cleaning up poop, pee, and spit up are what I do more than half of my day.
Before I was a Mom......I would stare at a kid throwing a fit in public.....now I just walk on by without even noticing.
Before I was a Mom.......I was always making sure I had the "right" clothes/outfits.....now I live for my "comfy" pants and shirts.
Before I was a Mom......I could sleep until noon........now I have been up for so long by noon I am ready for a nap.
Before I was a Mom....I would say what I pleased......now I pronounce "damn" as oops and "ass" as bobo.
Before I was a Mom.....I could make plans to do something the day of.......now I need a couple weeks notice so I can arrange a babysitter.
So much changes once you become a parent. There are definite sacrifices you need to make. And even though you walk around like a zombie, and think it will never get easier......it sure enough does. I wouldn't change being a Mommy for ANYTHING in the world. There is no price you can put on it. Having a child that you are responsible for making is amazing. To know this little person depends on nobody but YOU is unbelievable. And, it is the BEST feeling in the world! I love my life as a Mommy!





0 comments:
Post a Comment