Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review....

I can't believe it is here....the last day of 2008. The older I get, the more it feels like my life is flying by. It is hard to believe that 10 years ago I was graduating from high school. And, just 5 years ago I earned a college degree. Now, my life consists of being a full time mommy and wife and loving every minute of it. I think it is safe to say....the stages in life that we go through....make us who we are today!

The start of '08 was a time of new beginnings. Kyle started a new job. He is still there and doing very well. He is such a hard worker and I can't thank him enough for all the time and energy he puts into not only his work....but being the best daddy to his two little mini-me's. Thank you Kyle for everything. You are incredible and I am TRULY lucky to have you! 2008 also consisted of me getting more involved with my cheerleading and tumbling classes. I teach youngsters from the ages of 2 up to 18. As I grow with the program....I have had the opportunity to add on more and more responsibility for the community. For instance, my boss and I just got hired to make up and teach the Wylie East High School their routine for the Nationals competition. This is a huge deal to those of you who don't know much about the "cheer world." Wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also found out in 2008 that we would become a family of 4. I will never forget it. It was Easter Sunday when we discovered the Warner Family would be expanding. It was very shocking to think I had a baby in 2007 and would have another in 2008. For the next 9 months, I dealt with being pregnant and running after a toddler. Looking back I don't know how I did it. Considering Landry is now getting into everything from throwing stuff in the toilet to climbing whatever is in sight, I am not sure how I kept up. I just remember being sooooo tired from the pregnancy. But, somehow I found it in me to keep going. I also worked coaching the cheer squads all through my pregnancy. I did this until 5 days before I delivered little Gavin. Let me tell you....if you have never seen a 9 month pregnant chick trying to coach cheerleading....it is HILARIOUS. I laugh now.....not so much back then though.

And, here we are. As you can tell not much happened in 2008 for the Warners. But, the things that did happen were very life changing! We are hoping 2009 will be just as good (except for the whole baby thing.....we will be holding off a while on having another child. And, yes.....that does mean we will be trying for that little Warner girl in the next 3 years or so.) :)

We wish all of you a Happy New Year! ***If we celebrate the years behind us they become stepping stones of strength and joy for the years ahead.***

0 comments: