Every morning when I wake up I head straight to the computer room (after the potty break and teeth brushing of course.) Yes...you could say I am addicted. I am not addicted to "surfing" the web and spending hours upon end looking at new/different websites. No, this is not me at all. I am addicted to checking a handful of sites (over and over again throughout the day.) First, email. Second, myspace. Third, bank account. Forth, the boys websites. And last, all my friends blogging sites. I just love reading what some of you have to say.
Anyway, so with that said, I decided I would add one more obsession to my collection. I love the website I set up for both of our boys, Gavin and Landry. They each have their own and I make sure to always update them with new and exciting news as it happens. But, I wanted something more. I have several friends that "blog" and so I decided it was my turn to participate. I think it would be neat to have a site that can fill in as a "journal" so to speak for our family. If anything, it will be like my little online diary. I am not very creative in writing on these blogs yet.....but hopefully with time, they will become more interesting!
So, if I am starting my "blog/diary" adventure today, I guess I should tell what my day has consisted of. Well, woke up....feed the baby, packed Kyle's lunch, sent him on his way to work, made breakfast for Landry, feed the baby, got me and the two kiddos dressed for the day, went to Target to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping, layed Landry down for a nap, feed the baby, and HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, so with that said, I decided I would add one more obsession to my collection. I love the website I set up for both of our boys, Gavin and Landry. They each have their own and I make sure to always update them with new and exciting news as it happens. But, I wanted something more. I have several friends that "blog" and so I decided it was my turn to participate. I think it would be neat to have a site that can fill in as a "journal" so to speak for our family. If anything, it will be like my little online diary. I am not very creative in writing on these blogs yet.....but hopefully with time, they will become more interesting!
So, if I am starting my "blog/diary" adventure today, I guess I should tell what my day has consisted of. Well, woke up....feed the baby, packed Kyle's lunch, sent him on his way to work, made breakfast for Landry, feed the baby, got me and the two kiddos dressed for the day, went to Target to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping, layed Landry down for a nap, feed the baby, and HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment