


I haven't posted anything in a while. It has been what we can call a little "crazy" around here. Our last couple of days have been spent by visiting family and friends. On Christmas Eve we had Kyle's family over here to have a nice dinner and open gifts (fyi.....massive cleaning day #1.) I think I gained about 10 lbs in this one eating. We had a seafood extravaganza. Shrimp scampi, fried shrimp, seafood stuffing, salmon, and the best ever.....crap legs. *DELICIOUS* Anyway, the cousins had fun playing together. I had my fair share of wine. It was a good night! ;)
So, on to the next adventure. Christmas Day! We had so much fun watching Landry open Santa's presents. I'm assuming Santa thought Landry had been good all year long....because we now have toys covering the entire floor (or so it seems.) He got a tricycle. Let me tell you, if you need a good laugh, come over and watch the cute little thing try to ride it. Amusing and adorable! On with the story......after a great breakfast consisting of breakfast pizza and Christmas punch, we headed to Memaw and Pepaws (my mom and dad) for more Christmas excitement! Same routine as yesterday.....eat until you blow up and open gifts.
Last night we had some good friends from college over (massive cleaning #2.) Some of them we haven't seen in several years. It was fun to get together. Most of us have kids now......so it looked like a nursery in here for a while. :) We ate, drank, shared stories and good times. The non-parents went out to a bar later on. I must say...I was a little jealous. To just be able to pick up and go somewhere when you would like. Oh the days!!!!!!!
So, here we are. Now I am being lazy and trying to learn how to make my blog page look better. I am a little special when it comes to this stuff! ;) Kyle is cleaning up last nights mess. I told him to wait a minute and I would help. He isn't listening to me though....so I am now going to keep quiet and let him keep going.
Go Cowboys!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Old friendships (not old friends...)
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment