I feel horrible about how much time I have spent on Pampered Prego lately. I haven't advertised at all since January. That's pathetic. Luckily, I still got a few deals here and there...but I have been so focused on working at the gym and cheer season lately, that the poor little round bellies in the DFW area have been put on hold.
But, not anymore. I am back....and I promise to keep up. I will be bringing the fun and exciting "contest" and "monthly specials" alive again! I will do more postings. I will do more advertising. I WILL get the word out there, that this is a special and unique gift.....one that every woman that is either having a baby or just delivered would like to receive!
Please pass my name along. If you have already in the past...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I truly appreciate it....and I may not have gotten the deals I have, if it weren't for you!
Here is my March Special:
And once again, if you have forgotten who I am and what I do, please check it out at www.pamperedprego.blogspot.com
I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
I'mmmm Bacccckkkkkk........
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment