THIS IS SO COOL!
www.groupon.com
This is the "new thing", the advertising of all advertising, the excitement to my morning (depressing....yes I know!) Groupon.com has a new "deal" posted everyday. Basically how it works is you get a chance to buy a certificate to random places at fantastic prices. It tells you how many people have purchased that deal (and a certain amount have to purchase for the deal to go through.) Here are some examples of the past couple weeks deals:
$49 for a 50 minute Swedish massage at the Four Seasons Resort
$5 for $10 worth of food at Freebirds
$12 for a Two-Person Wine Tasting at D'Vine Wine
$18 for a $35 playing card at Top Golf
$10 for $25 worth of food at Dick's Last Resort
$20 for $40 of sushi at Geisha
These are just examples. I have yet to buy a deal, because if I just got in the habit of buying them because they are "good deals" I would probably buy it everyday. So, I am waiting on that perfect deal to come along. But, this is great if you need to buy a gift for somebody or just want a special savings.
Also, you can refer friends. When a friend purchases a deal, you get $10 in Groupon bucks. So, here is my referral code:
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1146019
Help me get the $10 and who knows...I may take you out for coffee or something! ;)
Anyway....just thought this was too cool not to share. Sign up on the website for a subscription. And, every morning when you check your email....you will be doing a little bit of shopping! :)
Now- as I type this....my friend Juhree just text me with the great news that their new baby boy, Luke, was born this morning at 11:10am. Mommy and baby are happy and healthy. Congratulations Juhree, Dan, and big brother Jason.......can't wait to meet little Luke!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Your Deal of the Day Is.......
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment