Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Camera Catch Up

I haven't been able to find time to get on here lately. I have really been enjoying the summer with the boys. We are constantly doing something. And, Kyle and I decided to embark on a HUGE project in our house. We are scraping down all the popcorn ceilings, painting walls, and ripping up the carpet. Ahhh...it is a mess, and we are only in the bathroom closet right now! I will try to get some before and after pictures up soon. For now, here are some things that were on my camera that I haven't shared yet.............

Gavin's 1st haircut.....he did AMAZING!


Family Races Every Night At Sunset While We Were On Vacation In Florida


Kyle and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary at the Gaylord Hotel (hanging poolside)


and then later at the Glass Cactus


We've played in the water......



Went to the Park.....


We celebrated Memorial Day


We have Game Night


We played with friends


We were EXHAUSTED!!!!!


Landry and Daddy go to Home Depot (1st Sat of every month) and build stuff at the kid workshop....so cute....love the mini orange apron


We went to Planet Pizza with friends


Went to a "Circus" birthday party....look at this cake....Tracy is incredible!


My cheerleaders had a Swim Party to kick off the summer. Here are a few of the kiddos....


And, Gavin went to school (Mothers Day Out) for the first time today. So, I do have pictures of that....but haven't had a chance to get them on the computer yet. Be on the look out for those soon. Sorry for all the photos. I will try to do better about keeping up! :)

0 comments: