3 years ago today, after 11 hours of labor and 45 minutes of pushing, Kyle and I welcomed our first child, first son into the world! What an amazing experience going from just being a couple to a family of 3......
Landry Allen Warner
4-11-2007
7 lbs, 12 oz, 20 in
11:00 AM
You were so sweet, innocent, and loved to cuddle! You depended on your Daddy and Me 100%. You couldn't walk or talk yet. But, you were a miracle and we loved every minute of it!
Three long, but definitely exciting years have gone by. You are still sweet, but not so innocent at times! ;) You are not the cuddler you used to be....but every now and then I can get some quality time out of you. You not only can walk and talk, but you can run, jump, scream, laugh, cry, and so much more! You are an AWESOME big brother and every day (although some are challenging) is a new adventure and we wouldn't change it for the world!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDRY ALLEN WARNER......YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY (AND GAVIN TOO) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!


We will be having Landry's Birthday Party at the Fire Station here in Wylie in just a few hours. I am excited to see how it goes. Should be a blast. They will be touring the truck and station along with playing games, and of course eating cake. I can't wait to see the masterpiece my friend Tracy will come up with. She never fails to amaze me. I will post pics of the party soon!
I can't believe my baby is 3......where does the time go?????
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Memories
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment