Yeah buddy! I absolutely love summer. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I would much rather be extremely hot than freezing cold (therefore in my opinion we can do away with winter all together.) The days are starting to get warmer. The sun is starting to bronze the skin (I say "starting" even though I could still blind you if you had no sunglasses on and took a glimpse at my legs at this point....not pretty!) I plan on doing LOTS of fun stuff with the boys this summer. They are getting older and we can really enjoy outdoor activities. I can't wait for pool time, boat time, lake time, sprinkler time, camping, baseball games, and so much more. As I was thinking about this summer....I started calculating the things I look forward to most in the summer. Here is what I came up with:
1)FLORIDA
In just a few short weeks, we will be walking the sandy white beaches in Florida with Kyle's family. I can't wait to jump in the cool water, build sandcastles with the boys, and relax. Kyle and I are going to para sail (ahhh....I'm really scared. I am not a big fan of heights.) But, we only live once right? Florida here we come!!!!
2)MARGARITAS
My beverage of choice depends on what month of the year it is. I may be strange...but I drink in season.
Winter = Red Wine
Fall = Beer
Spring = White Wine
and Summer =
MARGS.......YUMMY!!!!!!
3)SUNSCREEN
I love the smell of sunscreen. If it was "normal" to wear it as every day lotion, I would so be on top of that. When you lather that goodness on, it just immediately takes you poolside or under the sun! Yes please.....
4)BASEBALL GAMES AND/OR PONY RACES
Yes...I am a big sports fan, but I don't think it is the athletic part of these two events that make me look forward to summer. It is more the fact that these are outdoor events that you can enjoy while drinking a cold one and eating "ballpark" food. Anytime I can soak up some rays...I say let's do it....

5)BOATING
So excited....Kyle's brother and family just got a boat. And, they live on Lake Ray Hubbard. And, we live on Lake Lavon. And, they said we can boat, whenever, where ever!!!! I gotta stop...I am already pumped. If you can't find us this summer, chances are we are on the water....what, what?
6) SUNDRESSES
Sundresses are God's gift to "Fat Days." Love those things. I wear sundresses 95% of the time during the summer. You can do so much with them. They are good for everything......wear them as a swimsuit cover-up or out on a date with your man. Whatever the occasion...they rock!
7)PATIO DINING
Wouldn't you agree there is just something about eating on a patio that makes it awesome?
8)FLIP FLOPS
These are the equivalent to jellies back in the day. You need every color. And the coolest part is they are super cheap....go FLOPS! (picture wouldn't cooperate!)
This definitely doesn't conclude my list. This is all I have time for now. I have one little guy ready to go outside, and one ready for a nap. So- gotta run. Summer Fun list to continue soon........
ENJOY YOURSELF!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Summer: the warmest of the four temperate seasons, between spring and autumn. It is marked by the longest days and shortest nights!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment