Monday, August 17, 2009

Cold, Cold Air!

As I type this, the men are here installing the new AC unit. Hallelujah! It has been 12 days since this house has felt the power of cold air. The last week has not been that bad though...really! I don't know if we just started ignoring the fact that is was 102 in here, or if our bodies just adjusted to the heat. But, we are all very excited to have the air back. But most if all, Kyle and I are excited to get the boys out of our room. They have slept in there since the first day it went out. As you can imagine....we have gotten very little sleep. If one would wake up, they both would wake up. So, tonight we are moving them back. I am sure it will be bad for a few more days. Now that they are used to our room. But, they will have to adjust to how sleeping arrangements use to be.

So, to beat the heat, we have been doing all kinds of stuff. Just trying to get out of the house for the most part. Yesterday we went to Kyle's aunt and uncles house. They have a pool so we relaxed and cooled off there. Also grilled out. We had a great time. Thank you Judy and Greg.

On Saturday, we washed the cars. Landry helped and had soooo much fun. He really did a great job. Here are a few pics:







We have to go see Dr Katz here in a little while for Gavin's 9 month appt/shots. Boo! :( This is always such a sad day for me. I hate watching that little innocent face in pain. But, it usually only last a few seconds and then he forgets about it. But still, it is never fun!

One more week off and then it is back to the bump and grind at the gym. I have a very busy schedule this year. I am looking forward to it though. Last year at this time I was pregnant, and couldn't contribute much up there. But, this year I am ready to go full force! In the meantime, I am going to enjoy the last 7 days I have off in the evening!

Have a great, COOL day everyone! :)

0 comments: