My oldest child LOVES Mickey Mouse. I mean LOVES him. This is the song he walks around singing all day:
It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.....
Come Inside, It's Fun Inside.....
It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....
M I C K E Y ~ M O U S E!
Anytime he gets a chance to watch TV he wants M.M on. Well, that is a lie....either Mickey Mouse or this little dude named Calliou. But Calliou stories would have to be another post, another day. So, this morning I decided to make Landry some Mickey pancakes for breakfast. I have NEVER seen a kid so excited. His eyes lit up like he just received a Red Rider BB Gun. He started screaming, "Thank you Mom, thank you Mom!" Then, "the comment." I laughed so hard. He got to the table with Mr Mickey. At first he said he didn't want to eat him because Mickey is his friend. But, I guess his stomach took over and told him to eat the delicious smelling pancake. So, he then proceeded to apologize to Mickey for eating him. Exact words....."Orry (sorry) Mickey, but you look good. I will ee (see) you when you come on EV (TV) later!" Then he took the biggest bite right out of Mickey's ear! So, so funny! Love that kid!
Notice his pj shirt....who else!
Just been busy. Have totally neglected the blog for a week or two. I started back at the gym on Monday. It is going well....I am extremely busy....and now extremely sore! I can't wait for Fall. That is my absolute favorite time of year. Here are just a few things I love so much about the Fall:
-the smell in the air
-getting to open all the windows and actually having a nice, cool breeze blow through
-Halloween
-Carmel apples
-State Fair of Texas
-cooler weather so my dress attire can start covering up this pale skin
-holidays getting closer (ie....Thanksgiving and Christmas)
-this year Gavin's 1st birthday
-football (only for the first 6 weeks or so....then it gets really old)
-fall festivals
and, speaking of fall festivals....our church (Fellowship of Plano) had a Family Fun Fest/Back to School Festival on Sunday. It was a blast. The kids had a great time. They packed that place silly. Carnival games AND rides, bounce houses, putt-putt, delicious fair food, cotton candy, rock climbing wall, snow cones, and much much more. Here are a few pics of the kids in action:
Landry and his cousin, Jax, on the swings
He LOVES golf
Taking a break to enjoy a snow cone!
Carnival Games
Yeah buddy....Momma got to ride the swings also:
Water slide (he is in there somewhere)
Also, school started this week. Landry goes to a Mother's Day Out every Tuesday from 9-2. I love this time. It gives me the day to clean, sleep, or simply do nothing. Gavin and I spend quality time together on Tuesdays. All the sweet ladies at MDO keep asking me when Gavin will join them for the day also......ummmmm HELLO.....if we had the money it would be NOW! Then I could really have a day off. But, no biggie....I love my little G~Man home alone with me! So, here is a few pics of Landry on his
1st day back.
He is so studious....he wanted to take books with him TO school:
sun grin (not the best pic....but the only one I got of him at the school)
Sorry little G-Man. Not much about you in this post. Here is a picture of Gavin just for the heck of it and just because he is cute (proud Mom!)
Better run.....both the boys are asleep at the same time which is a rare circumstance. The housework is endless, so I better get to it!
TOOTLES! (MM lingo) :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Come Inside....It's Fun Inside!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOL, Trenton LOVED Mickey Mouse Club House when he was younger. He used to make up problems and then give us 3 tools and we had to choose which one to use, lol. And we ALWAYS had to sing and dance to the Hotdog song at the end.
Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!
Post a Comment