Tuesday is Mother's Day Out day for Landry. He usually gets pretty excited about it. But, today his Thomas Train Tracks were a lot more important to him and he didn't want to leave the house. But, after some struggling and wrestling, Mommy came out victorious and got him dressed for school (so I thought.) I told Landry I had to go to the bathroom before we left. I told him to meet me in the garage and I would be right there. I went to the restroom and grabbed my keys. Picked the little guy off the floor and was ready to go. I walk out into the garage expecting to find Landry. Yes...........Landry was there..............MINUS his clothes. He COMPLETELY stripped down naked. Underwear and all. I asked what he was doing and his response was, "I told you, I don't want to go to school today."
HILARIOUS..........oh the joys of parenthood.......I Love It!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Quick chuckle for your Tuesday morning....
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
NICE!! I wonder if that works for grown ups, too....
LOL
I read this to Robert and he laughed and said," Oh sh*t....it's Kyle Warner Jr!"---ha-ha
Post a Comment