Hey everyone.....Landry here! Mommy FINALLY let me get onto the computer. She has been promising for a while that I can get on the Warner blog page and write a note to everyone. So, today is the day. It has been such a fun week already. And, it is only Tuesday. I am starting to figure out that the older I get, the more fun and cool things my parents let me do. For instance, on Mondays I have tumbling class at Mommy's work. Ms Kim is my teacher. Tumbling is so much fun. And, I promised Mommy that I would start listening and paying attention in class. And, I have. Yesterday was my best tumbling day so far. I am learning forward rolls, cartwheels, and even how to walk like a crab. Ms Kim told me to work on my crab walks at home, and to come back next time and show her how good they have gotten. So, I will practice and make them look good next week. :) Then, today I went to school. I am starting to really enjoy that place. I have a bunch of friends in my class. Their names are Sam, Ethan, Noah, and my teacher is Ms Mindy. She is really fun. Also, my "girlfriend" Brooklyn is right across the hallway, so I like to see her sometimes too. Yep- I go for the older women....she is already 3. :) Tomorrow Mom promised me we could go to the library and listen to story time. Also, I will try to talk Mom into letting me check out a book. I bet I will win......I better be thinking about what kind of book I want. Labor Day weekend is coming up, so I am sure we will have lots of fun. I am not real sure what we plan on doing yet. But, I know on Sunday night Memaw and Pepaw are going to come over and watch Gavin and me so Mommy and Daddy can go on a date. Mommy's birthday is on Monday (actual Labor Day this year.) So, I am sure we will be celebrating that this weekend too. Speaking of, I better run. I gotta go draw Mom a picture to give to her on her birthday. Take care everyone and let's try to get together for a play date soon!
Bye!
Love,
Landry
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
A Letter From Me, Landry!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment