I have been so happy with Pampered Prego. It has slowly but surely taken off and is becoming more and more popular. Don't get me wrong....I haven't had a million appointments or anything. But, I have had many. And, "many" in my opinion is good. I mean this is not my FIRST job. My first job is being a Mommy to my precious boys. It is also not my SECOND job. I am very much busy at the gym coaching and teaching. We always have a lot going on up there, and I love it. So, it is my THIRD focus. Considering it is my "third" priority, I believe it has done very well. I am currently in process of making up a real website. It is under construction. As soon as it is up and running, I will let you know. It has been fun too.....getting the business up and going. I hope my name continues to spread. Please don't forget me when you need a baby gift!!!!! :)
I have several friends that also have started their own things....on the side. I love how hard Moms can work, and still be so motivated and talented. We sure have it ALL don't we girls! Anyway, here are some things my friends are doing. PLEASE check them out, and if you ever need any of their services I would highly recommend these special few. They are such talented women.....I wish you guys nothing but SUCCESS. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
1) First we have Tracy.....she is the CAKE LADY! Tracy is amazing! If you need a speciality cake, look no further. Not only can she decorate the heck out of these things, but they taste incredible too. Here are a few she has made for me and my family:
this one was AWESOME! Landry had a "picnic" themed 2nd birthday party. So- we wanted a cake that looked like a hot dog. The french fries are actual sugar cookies, and the "ketchup" was frosting. Check it out:
the "Jungle" cake she made for me at Gavin's Baby Shower:
I threw a bridal shower for a friend. Look how cute this one was:
this one was actually for my nephew's 3rd birthday party:
and this was my niece's 1st birthday. I don't have a picture of it, but she made her the cutest "smash" cake that matched this one exactly:
She has soooo many more on her site. Please check all her creations out. There is nothing she can't do!
tracyscustomcakes.blogspot.com
2) Next is Kristin. Kristin is also on my amazing list! Kristin and her Mom started a photography company. Kristin was able to take pictures of me and the boys over the summer. I can't tell you how great of a job she did. As you know....it is so hard to get young kids to sit still and cooperate. I was convinced when we left that my boys gave her nothing to work with. I was so excited when I saw the pics though. She did a FANTASTIC job. Here are some pictures she took of us that day:


Those are just a few. Check out her website to see all her work. You will be shocked about how reasonable their price is. DEFINITELY worth it!!!!!
http://www.photographicmemoriesdallas.com
3) And last but certainly not least....we have Elisabeth. What an incredible woman. Elisabeth's isn't a company. It is a non-profit organization that her and her husband started after the loss of their first baby, Estella. Estella's Angels take donations to help provide hospitals with care baskets after a family losses their loved one to early infant death. Please check out Elisabeth's website. It is such an amazing story:
www.estellasangels.com
Good luck to you all. I truly hope you are successful, and if there is ever anything I can do to help with that success......let me know! And as my song says, "You'll Be Blessed." :)
Friday, November 20, 2009
From one small business to another.....
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment