Ummm....I LOVE Hobby Lobby. I went in there today to buy a simple paint pen for a project I am working on for Gavin's birthday party coming up this Saturday. To my surprise, the Halloween decorations were 90% off. When I see a sign that says 90% off, I have to cruise down the aisle....just to "look" of course. I don't have a ton of decorations for any holiday. As you can imagine having two young kids has limited our spending on miscellaneous stuff like that for the past 2 years. When you have diapers and formula to buy, decorations are put on the back burner. But, Landry is now COMPLETELY potty trained (he even gets up and goes to the bathroom in the middle of the night if he needs to) so Pull-Ups are no longer a factor. And, my little guy is about to be 1. So, we have slowly but surely transitioned him to whole milk instead of formula. I believe the last can of formula we will buy is sitting on the counter. He likes the cow juice better. So- since those two things have gone out the window....I decided it wouldn't hurt to "look" at stuff to decorate the house in next year.
Holy torpedo....they have the cutest stuff! Look what you will find around our house next Halloween:
first we have an adorable food/candy platter for $1.20
next is an awesome black wooden sign that says "haunted" for $2.10 (ps...the picture doesn't do it justice...it looks a lot cuter close up....complete with shiny sparkles and stuff)
and last, my personal favorite, a spook-tacular door mat reading "happy halloween" for $2.80 (yes...you read that right...$2.80)
So- I left Hobby Lobby a very happy women. The most expensive thing purchased was the stinking paint pen ringing in at a whooping $2.99. I can't wait to see what kind of bargains I can run into after Thanksgiving! Whoo-hoo!!!!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Super Savings....
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment