I am in love with not doing ANYTHING on Sunday. This is the second Sunday in a row that I haven't lifted a finger to move an item of clothing, fold a blanket, pick up a toy, or make the bed. It is so great. I am starting to feel like this should be a new ritual for Sundays around here. I am sad to say we have missed two weeks in a row going to church. Last week the kids spent the night at Gramma and Papa's, and this weekend they spent the night at Memaw/Pepaw's. So, we took advantage and slept in. No excuses though....next week we will get our butts back in church.
Last night we went to our very good friends, Jared Landin and Jana Kelly's wedding. It was GORGEOUS. So, pretty! They had it at the Maple Manor Hotel in Downtown Dallas. I never knew that place existed. It was perfect. The weather couldn't have been better. It was outdoors. The flowers, the setting, the bride.....it was all soooooo pretty! I am lazy and haven't downloaded my pics from the camera yet, but here is a picture off the Internet I found of the place. Just to give you an idea of how spectacular this place is.
This was the outdoor courtyard where they got married:
And, this is the front of the place at night.
The pictures don't do the place justice though. It was a fun wedding.....Congratulations Jared and Jana. Have a great time in Costa Rica (I am SUPER jealous.) :)
So, since my parents watched the kids (thanks again Mom and Dad) they took them to the Pumpkin Patch in Rockwall. I LOVE the pictures my Dad got of the boys. Let me share a few:





That is not all of them, but those are some of my favorites! It turned out to be a gorgeous weekend. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this season. We have a very busy week ahead, so be on the lookout for some more fun pictures and stories! Enjoy the rest of your lazy Sunday! :)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Laziness
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment