Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blah!

Today is a "blah" day! Blah weather, blah attitude, and blah situations. We had to take our car into the shop on Monday. It ended up being an electrical switch problem. Yeah for that- because we were not going o be able to afford anything much more. So- Kyle and I have been sharing a car since then. It has been ok- I take him to work, pick him up, he takes me to work, the boys pick me up (or I drop them at the house before work and just take the car.) But- today Kyle went ahead and took the car leaving us here. Why....because the mechanic said the car would be fixed sometime today before noon. We literally live about a mile from the shop, so the boys and I planned on walking up there whenever we got the call that it was ready. Kyle dropped the car seats off there before he ventured on to work. But, by noon no phone call yet. So, Kyle called and just updated me. They don't even have the freaking part yet. It is still on the truck waiting to be delivered. Such crap. They said it would be today for sure....then the newest update is it won't be ready until Monday. CRAP....I'm getting angry! Anyway, so now the boys and I are stranded at home....no errands for us today. That is fine, there is some housework I could do (I guess.) Or not- maybe I will just say screw it and hide under my sheets. Whatever!

Also- I have this HUGE "BLAH" headache!!!!!!!! I never used to get migraines before I had kids. Now- I seem to get about one a month. They suck. End of story!

I have to work tonight. And, I scheduled an extra practice for my team for Saturday morning. Now I am kicking myself for doing that...but we could use the extra money.....so I better show up! ;)

Homecoming is this week for Wylie. I love the small town feeling of homecoming. It is such a big deal around here and reminds me of Rockwall 10 years ago when I was in high school. They had the parade on Monday and the game is all the Wylie folk seem to be talking about lately. Also- 3 of my cheerleaders are on the "homecoming court" this year, so that has been exciting for them. All week they have talked about dresses and their dates to the dance. How fun is that? I would LOVE to be a student again. No worries in the world and definitely none of the stress us adults put up with. Now I see why they say "enjoy it to the most" when you are young. Because before you know it, showers become LUXURIES and even then I usually have to rinse, clean, and go because I hear a little voice calling or needing me. I love my boys- I REALLY do. But, sometimes being a momma is just straight up HARD! I have always wanted one more baby. I really want to try for that girl. But- if Kyle had his way he would be Done with a capital D. And after this long, tiring week, I think I am jumping on his bandwagon. Not saying 100% for sure, but it is looking pretty close to me always being surrounded by my boys and I will just have to enjoy all the girls at the gym. Sometimes I see the drama that comes with girls and I thank God for my boys anyway! ;)

***UPDATE**** I TAKE BACK THE COMMENT I MADE ABOUT THE "BLAH" WEATHER. IT STARTED OUT BEING A CLOUDY, DRIZZLY DAY......BUT IT ACTUALLY HAS TURNED OUT TO BE GORGEOUS!

0 comments: