Several weeks ago we had some friends/family over to watch some football, relax, and let the kids play. It was so much fun. All the men camped out in front of the TV watching Sunday Pig Skin, the women stayed pretty much around the table gossiping, drinking wine, and eating. The kids took over the house and we let them. It was crazy....but a fun crazy! We decided to take advantage of the Fall Season and bust out all the carmel apple supplies. I think the adults enjoyed the adventure more than the kids. We heated up the carmel, got all the toppings out, and went to town. We had walnuts, sprinkles, white chocolate morsels, and regular peanuts to choose from. Of course- giving the kids the options of toppings, guess which one they ALL went with.....nothing but SPRINKLES! Good decision kids.....that is my favorite too!
Jax and Michelle getting us started:
Landry's turn:
As you can tell, I am very serious about the sprinkle placement :)
Sydney and Momma making their treat:
The whole crew enjoying a nice Fall day with a carmel apple:
Two happy campers:
Now- you know you want one......get to it! :)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Reason #692 why I love Fall = Carmel Apples!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
totally got me salivating!! I think I will go to Tom Thumb and get a premade!
Yumm those apples look soooo good, I remember making them at you house when were little and you brother had braces so you mom would make him special cut up pieces with not as much caramel! what a good Mom!!
Post a Comment