I have the WORST headache. It has been around for about a week now. I have no clue what the deal is. It could be allergies, but it is an "eye" headache. It feels like something is stabbing me in the eyeball, then the pain trickles up into my head.....left side only. I do know that I feel VERY stressed right now. I can feel it in my neck muscles....they are SOOO tight. So, yes....the headache could very well be from that also. I don't care what is causing it....I just want it to go away because it is NOT welcome! Our wonderful friends Nick and Dina gave me a gift certificate for a massage for my birthday. So, I think it is time to cash that bad boy in......pampering here I come!
I have my 10 year high school reunion coming up on Saturday. I can't even believe it has been that long....then again, I definitely feel 10 yrs older than I used to (if not more.) Being a Mommy has really done a number on me. I have big black bags under my eyes and I ALWAYS just look TIRED. But, I AM tired so I guess that is about right. Anyway, it will be fun and interesting to catch up with everyone. I am a little nervous, but mostly excited. It should be a good time, and yummy food (Culpeppers in Rockwall.) Pinkies in the air people....Jacket Fight Never Dies!
Enjoy the gloomy, rainy day!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Pain!
Posted by Stephanie Stephanie at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I forgot you were a cheerleader. Good ol' school song, lol. I don't think I knew the words until my junior year, lol.
Too bad you're not in Colorodo...you could go to the dr. and get a prescription for some medicinal mj.....I hear it's great for headaches....
Post a Comment