Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Ritual!

It is Tuesday! And a rainy Tuesday at that. What is this....Seattle, Washington DC, Salt Lake City.....geez!!!!!!!!! Anyway, Landry is at school, and Gavin is taking a nap. I feel like Tuesdays are the only days I find time to post something. I have my coffee, Gavin is asleep, Landry is learning, and here I go........

Let's start with the 10 year reunion! It was fun. Not as many people showed as I thought would. But, for those that were there, it was a good time. I do have to say "Way to go RHS-Class of '99." And what I mean is.....everyone tried to tell me before we went, that we would see some overweight, bald people that we may not recognize. But, I want to pat everyone on the back- everyone looked really good. I didn't see one person that I had to think to myself, "Lay off the Twinkies." I think we are still a good looking class. ;) There were quite a few there that were pregnant...so that was cute to see. Christy Gerard, Kim Briscoe, Jenni Preziotti, and Candace Dunavent just to name a few. There may have been more.....but to those of you I saw....good luck with everything (and sorry if I just butchered the spelling of your name!) I do want to give a shout out to Kirsten (Herring.) She did tell me I pull her through her boring days at work with my ramblings that you find here. So, Kirsten...thanks for reading and hang in there. The day will be over before you know it! ;) We danced, we ate, and we DRANK!!!! Afterwards, most of us hit up Agave....a little bar right down the street at The Harbor. That was fun too. There were some other folks waiting down there who were not in our grade, but wanted to see everyone. And, it was great to catch up with them too. Then, it was off to Brenden's house. Pool and hot tub. Of course, if you know me....I LOVE to sleep, and I just can't hang. So, I feel asleep, while everyone else kept on with the reminiscing. Finally, at 5:30 AM we walked back into our house. WOW----long night....but lots of fun! It was good to catch up with you all....and I hope to see you at the 20 year reunion! Here are some pictures from that night. I wished I would have gotten more, but I didn't want to be the "crazy" camera lady walking around taking pictures of everyone. So, here ya go.........

Me and Mrs Katy B. We were such good friends in high school. I miss this girl. It was great to catch up. We will do it again Katy...and soon....not in 10 more years. ;)


Kyle and Daniel....reminds me of the Cajun Catfish days!


That is us.....


Jared and Jana (who will be husband and wife after this Saturday) :)


Me, Michelle, Sylvia, and Katy....these girls are a hoot!


This is when stuff started getting a little crazy.....


Love me some Jana...


Brenden and Brian showing off their moves...


yep....Drew and I with D-Wizzle!


party over here....


my gymnastics partner in crime....Christy (Gerard) Wight (I love that her and Drew are married!) :)


practicing some moves for their wedding this weekend....


On another note.....please say a little prayer for one of my best friends Kari. She had a precious baby boy (Ian) last Wednesday. Poor thing got an infection and has been fighting a very high fever (Kari...not the baby....he is doing great.) But, they are still in the hospital. I know she is anxious and ready to go home to start their life with their baby. Get Well Soon Kari....we love you! :)

Also, my Pampered Prego Costume Contest is still going. You DO NOT have to be pregnant to enter. You could WIN a FREE steam cleaning. I would be all over this if I had the chance. And, don't feel weird about entering just because we are friends. I will come clean your carpets people.........it is a great deal. So, get those pictures turned in TODAY! Visit: www.pamperedprego.blogspot.com for more details. Oh yeah- and to all of you at the reunion that asked about my new business....THANK YOU!!!! It made me feel accomplished that I have established something and got the name out there enough to have people talking about it. Rock on you guys! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the rain. At least it makes for a good movie/hot chocolate day. :)

3 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Looks like the reunion was super fun. :) I kinda wish I'd gone, but it's SO rare that I get an evening without the husband and kids and I really just wanted a bubble bath and some wine and some QUIET, lol.

:( I'm not getting picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes until next week. When is the contest over?

Stephanie said...

The 23rd! What day are you getting them done? If you have a really great one of Trenton in the past...send that one. Or, if you want to wait and get Mr ADORABLE Carter in there too....I totally understand! :) Right now I have a bunch of pictures of people I don't know....it is a good thing....but I also want some kiddos I know! :)

Jenni said...

Steph,

It was so nice to see you and Kyle as well..I was so jealous I couldn't get on the dance floor and join you guys-my sense of balance has really been off these days...ha ha!Maybe one day I will update my blog again and you can see what we have been up to! Keep posting-Kirsten and I love seeing pics of the boys!!

xo