Monday, October 26, 2009

Say Cheese....

Back about a month ago Kyle and I were asked to send in a picture of us for our 10 yr high school reunion. So, logically Kyle and I thought we should send in a photo of the whole family. This is when it hit me. "It" being the fact that we don't have one (good) family photo together....meaning all of us...Kyle, me, and the 2 boys. How sad is that? We literally went through all of our pics. We had one of the 4 of us at the hospital the day Gavin was born. The next was just a couple of weeks later when we were out doing some Christmas stuff. Gavin was about 4 weeks old. That is the one we used for our Christmas card 2008. Then- the only other one we had was when Gavin was about 2 months old. We were at Landry's Mothers Day Out. The picture wasn't that great. It is almost impossible to get both the boys to look at the camera and pose for a great group shot. I guess that is why we never tried. But- it does kill me now to think that my baby will be 1 in just a few short weeks, and this family has never had professional pictures taken. I at least have pics of the boys during their "milestones."

On Saturday we FINALLY had FAMILY pictures taken. They turned out pretty good. Not the best I have ever seen, but at least now I can say we do have a family picture. :) Here are a few that we captured that day:





And here are a few of Gavin for his one year celebration. His birthday party invitations are in the mail, so some of you should be on the lookout! :)



My little Cowboy Stud!!!!

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love his one year pics! So cute :)